A great album released a couple of months ago is BITERS – Electric Blood Album and for this release I worked on the print set up, production and promo designs for single releases, advertising, and press folders. While working on this I also got to shoot them playing Live at Rock City Nottingham.
- Runout groove message: Side A, “Kill the shepherds, release the sheep…” Side B, “Come on baby let the wolves eat”
- 300gsm, double white board sleeve with 3mm spine CMYK
- Black disco bag with poly inner sheet
- A2 CMYK double sided poster
- 100 12″ 180g White with Silver splatter
- 200 12″ 140g Coke Bottle Clear
- 300 12″ 140g Silver
- black 12″
- All available from the earache webstores
For the US release we did a 180g red and black halves vinyl edition.
CD Jewel case
- Standard Jewel case
- 2pp full colour tray
- 4pp full colour booklet
- full colour onbody print