The final offering from Earache Records for 2015s record store day, is God Of Grind
Featuring Carcass, Entombed, Cathedral and Confessor, originally released as four separate EPs to commemorate the infamous ‘Gods Of Grind’ tour in 1992, this vinyl edition contains brand new artwork on neon yellow vinyl, housed in a gatefold sleeve with black poly lined inner bags
– The Carcass tracks were recorded during the “Necroticism – Descanting The Insalubrious” period, and features three non-album recordings.
– The Entombed tracks were recorded during the “Clandestine” period, and features two non-album recordings.
– The Cathedral tracks were recorded during the “Forest Of Equilibrium” period, and features four non-album recordings.
– The Confessor tracks were recorded during the “Condemned” period, and features two non-album recordings, but covers of doom legends Trouble.
Art, layout, set up and production by me, based on the tour t-shirt used at the time
Available from independent record stores on 18th April and limited copies from the Earache Webstore after Record Store Day.
1. Carcass – Incarnated Solvent Abuse
2. Carcass – Tools Of The Trade
3. Carcass – Pyosisified (Still Rotten to the Gore)
4. Carcass – Hepatic Tissue Fermentation II
5. Entombed – Stranger Aeons
6. Entombed – Dusk
7. Entombed – Shreds Of Flesh
8. Cathedral – Soul Sacrifice
9. Cathedral – Golden Blood (Flooding)
10. Cathedral – Autumn Twilight
11. Cathedral – Frozen Rapture
12. Confessor – Condemned
13. Confessor – The Last Judgement
14. Confessor – Endtime
Exclusive red vinyl edition available from the Earache Webstore
Did you get one?