Well it’s coming to the end of 2013 and I thought I’d say a thank you to everyone who has supported, worked with, shared and recommended my work over the last year, you have been great and I really appreciate it. I hope to work with you again in the coming year on some new and exciting projects.
As usual lots of fun projects with Eibon La Furies, great shoots including Collette Von Tora and inspiring work in my day job at Earache Records.
below you can see a gallery of my favorite projects from 2013.
As for non work projects there have been some cool films and albums that have been a great inspiration and as you may know I find a lot of inspiration from these media.
These are some of my top choices in no real order…
- Carcass – Surgical Steel
- Eibon La Furies – The Immoral Compass
- Death Angel – The Dream Calls for Blood
- Red Fang – Whales and Leeches
- NIN – Hesitation Marks
- The Dillinger Escape Plan – One of us is the killer
- Alice in Chains – The Devil put Dinosaurs here
Cult of Luna – Vertikal
- Evile – Skull
- Star Trek Into Darkness
- Man of Steel
- The Hobbit
- IronMan 3
What am I looking forward too? Targets, plans and inspiration.
Well more shoots, bands, models, comedians up for creative promo fun and photos give me a shout. More artwork and artistic experiments for album artwork, poster design, book covers etc… Some gallery shows and gig photography.
More Social media interaction, find me, stalk me here…
Some film and album inspiration I’m looking forward to seeing/hearing in 2014 will be…
- The Amazing Spiderman 2
- X-Men: Days Of Future Past
- How To Train Your Dragon2
- Savage Messiah – The Fateful Dark
- Other roumered albums I’m looking forward too are by Tool, Mastodon, Slayer and Anthrax.
Happy holidays to you all, bring on 2014! Lets make it a creative adventure! Get committed now and lets discuss your projects
What about you? what are you looking forward too?