The IVth Crusade is the fourth studio album by the British death metal band Bolt Thrower. It was recorded at Sawmill Studios in August 1992 and produced by Bolt Thrower and Colin Richardson. The album was engineered by John Cornfield and mixed at Fon studios. It was also engineered byAlan Fisch and Steve Harris. It was released through Earache Records as Mosh 70 in 1992. The album title comes from the Fourth Crusade and the capturing of Constantinople. The cover artwork is a painting from Eugène Delacroix, showing “The Entry of the Crusaders in Constantinople”.
- 140g 12″ vinyl
- One colour label (Black)
- Runout groove message: Side A, 100% Pure Bolt Thrower Side B, We’re Fucked!
- 300gsm, double white board outer sleeve with 3mm spine CMYK
- 200gsm inner sleeve – black)
- 100 gray vinyl
- 200 red/white half and half vinyl
- 300 yellow vinyl
- 400 transparent purple vinyl
- black vinyl all available from the earache webstores
- limited pressing of white/blue splatter only available through Nuclear Blasts webstore