A great Band logo is the first step to getting your band/brand to stay in peoples minds, here are my top five tips…
- Make it simple/memorable – bold and unique with out being too intricate – even death metal logos can have a simplicity to them
- Make it appropriate – genre
- Make it versatile – (one colour – if it works in one colour you have more room for cool custom work on it) (reversible) (Size)
- Make it last – constantly changing your logo will take away the impact, the more people see it and get used to it the more they will recognise your band and be familiar with it.
- Get a designer – spend a little bit of time thinking about what you need for a logo, get some inspiration together then hire a good designer to work on your design (hint hint :p ). This is what they do!