There are no rules to what information should go on your CD. You could copy a commercial CD or only include what you feel is relevant.
Here is a checklist of what information you may want to consider when writing up your CD
What information goes on a CD package?
- Artist name,
- CD title,
- Disc numbers – CD identifiers for multiple packages, re-issue, special edition, etc.
- Record label,
- Track list,
- Track info – running time, lyrics, written by, recorded @/by etc.
- Recorded @/by,
- Artwork/Graphics/photo credits
- Packaging/duplication credits,
- Contact info – website, email, telephone, PO box etc.